Pathfinder

Teme vezane uz RPG igre (Pathfinder, GURPS, D&D, AD&D...)

Moderatori/ce: Grufnar,cvjetaca,Lutherus

cvjetaca
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:
Ima zahvala: 0
 pohvaljen: 0

Re: Pathfinder

Post Postao/la cvjetaca »

kaj da kažem, imala sam naporan tjedan nakon prilično intenzivna dva mjeseca ;) (cca 7 sessiona u tjedan dana, s time da su 4 bila na gaming vikendu (oko 22h igranja, sa uključenim pauzama za hranjenje)

previše je katkad ipak malo previše

al sad je već bolje :D sutra je kućni session, u ponedjeljak Carta Magica pa onda regularni kućni srijeda-subota

30.12. imamo cjelodnevni event u Carti Magici za sve zainteresirane probat igrati Pathfinder (to ću još ekstra najaviti)
Lutherus
Reactions:
 pohvaljen: 14 puta

Post Postao/la Lutherus »

Mi imamo za Badnjak u podrumu gradske knjižnice Pathfinder horror session. Max 10 igrača i 2 DM-a, sve smješteno u Ravenloft.
I`m not a nerd.I`m a level 15 half-elf necromancer.
cvjetaca
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:

zvuči vrlo vrlo dobro :D

igrate nekaj homebrew ili published?
Lutherus
Reactions:

Homebrew. Moja horror survival kampanja. Svaki lik ima neki advantage i disadvantage, recimo sorcerer nema pojma tko je i sa koje je plana i whisdom mu je 8 i nikad ne može biti veći, dwarf monk je psihopata sa inteligence 8,.. i puno neizostavne magle, undedova,... da i jedan sorcerer koj ima blood line undead.
cvjetaca
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:

there will be blood ;) javi kak je proslo.. nakon kaj prodje, ne
Lutherus
Reactions:

i ne samo blood.... :) occult marcable horror. naravno,
Lutherus
Reactions:

Odabran lik za novu. Evo ga odma ovdje
Kimbal Darkwater, the stranded Sorcerer
“The is no place like home.”
Kimbal wasn't born on the Demiplane of Dread. In fact, this is where most his problems lie – he has no idea which
plane he came from. Before he applied for that damned military service, he had no idea what “planes” are at all.
The pay seemed good, and he was always into a little excitement. So he applied. His innate magical abilities abilities
seemingly showed great military potential. Full of self-esteem, he marched into his first... and last battle.
It all happened so quickly that he barely realised what was going on. The flash of shifting into another plane, of which
he had clearly been inadequately briefed, the quick-and-dirty set up of the military rows on his side, the quick and
devastating start of the battle... Suddenly, he realised he was the only one left alive. Most likely by sheer fluke, he was
the only one standing after the enemy army – which he knows nothing about – literally overran his comrades and
superiors.
Great. Just great. The worst part in his story is, he has no means of coming back. He knows no magic that would do
that, his own powers are way below that, and the inhabitants of this world apparently don't like anyone who dabbles in
arcane magic, apart from the rare gypsies and alike – and their own unfriendliness is, for some reason, a whole new
matter to discuss.
Kimbal learned of modesty quickly, and has now decided to reduce his possessions to only the bare necessities – he
acquired a set of clothes just a notch better than the beggar's ones, owns a quarterstaff, a bag with a trail rations for just
a day, and minimal monetary value. He figures it's wisest to keep a low profile and catch as much information as
possible, until he finds an interesting party to travel with – and ultimately, a way back home.
Male human Sorcerer (Aberrant) (1), Neutral, 19 years old
misc traits/disadvantages: Kimbal is an outsider – an alien. He feels like one, and is very hard to adapt to the world of the Dread
Realms. All Horror and Madness checks are made at a -2, until Kimbal gains at least some experience of the Dread Realms. He must
survive the Mists, encounters with Vistani, events explained only as the actions of Dark Powers or Darklords, religious powerplay
and an encounter with an intelligent undead. All those events must be experienced with a successful Horror/Madness checks and
explained to him by a person who is good at Diplomacy and Knowledge (any of arcana/religion/history/planes). After this point,
Kimbal makes another Madness check to realise some more things (at GM's discretion) about himself.
cvjetaca
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:

kak je bilo na badnjak? (m)any dead? :D

to imate neku opaku štelu ak su vas pustili u Knjižnicu na blagdan?
Lutherus
Reactions:

Nije se skupili previše ljudi pa bacili noir horror smješten u 1950-te u New York.
1 DM, 4 igraća, svi preživjeli.
cvjetaca
Redovni član udruge
Reactions:

bude za Novu bolje, ne? ;)
Odgovori

Natrag na “Igre uloga (RPG)”